Creative Brand Manager
5 Things About Me:
1. I was born and raised in PG County, Maryland, aka the DMV Area.
2. I am an anti-social butterfly: a shy girl that can adapt and adjust to social situations when needed.
3. I grew up playing tennis from the age of 6. Tennis has allowed me to experience meeting friends, coaches, and mentors and teach me to work ethic, independence, and perseverance. Today I coach kids and teenagers.
3. I LOVE my hair. My hair has always been a large part of my identity and has grown and changed with me through every stage of life. I have cut it, grown it out, dyed it, and so much more.
4. I will listen to any type of music. While I mainly listen to hip-hop and R&B, you will also find pop, rock, alternative, jazz, modern classical, and even K-pop in my library. And I am always looking for new music, so share your favorites with me.
5. I am a bookworm. I love any fictional genre and the movie is NEVER better than the book. My current read is "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
"A life lived in comparison is a life half lived so live entirely. And if there’s a heaven, give them a show. Let them find themselves enamored by the path you’ve chosen to follow. Show them what it means to be alive."
- Miles Carter